Thursday, August 26, 2010

Shamelessly liking radio country - The Band Perry

Started hearing this song "If I Die Young" from The Band Perry a good bit on the radio a few weeks ago, thinking it was going to blow up, because I have to say I thought it was pretty good and refreshing for country radio. Turns out that didn't really happen, at least as far as I can tell, because I haven't heard it at all the past few weeks.

Admittedly, it is awkward when you start your band name with the words "The Band," unless of course we're actually talking about The Band. If you want to mention them to a friend, you'd have to say, "Hey, have you heard that band The Band Perry?" Kind of awkward huh?

Well, at least one of the brothers has badass hair. Yeah, you know the one I'm talking about.

No comments: