Saturday, February 21, 2009

We're twittering...um tweeting...somethinging

For both of you who read this blog, we're now on Twitter. https://twitter.com/windfarmrecords. If you're on Twitter, follow us and we'll follow you. I'm hoping that twitter will be a good forum to post information even less useful than we post here on the blog. Also, I'll probably forget to update it for months at a time, so don't expect much.

I don't know what else I can do to convince you other than to tell you that you won't miss anything important if you don't follow WFR on twitter. But you can follow some other cool folks that will give you breaking news and info about what the cool kids are doing.

Also, I can't really figure out whether there's any use for twitter if you don't have an iphone. Pretty sure my 3 year old Sanyo phone isn't really set up for this fast paced interwebbing.

No comments: